Riding everyday in November: Recap
I've fallen behind on the blog, but I finished the "Riding everyday in November challenge. Had a heck of a good time getting out on the bike everyday despite what the weather threw at me. Some riders had some pretty nasty riding weather - snow,ice, severe wind. For myself the worst was a little cold and a little rain. Some days the weather was perfect. A few riders racked up over 1000 miles for the month. I rode a little over 370 miles, with maybe 10-12 more miles that didn’t get recorded on the computer. I didn’t ride the whole month. By chance I rode November 1st, but didn’t join the challenge until November 4th. I missed days 2 and 3. Many Thanks to Kevin for putting this challenge together!
Here's just a few pics from some of the days.












over 370 miles! well done!
ReplyDeleteNice accomplishment and a good way to finish off the riding season. Beautiful photos especially the one of the tracks.
ReplyDelete370+ miles! Terrific! Inspiring, too. Some really pretty photos and beautiful scenery as always.
ReplyDeleteWow, well done. I am impressed. You are an inspiration, Kari. And I will try to find a month that works for me meet the challenge. Right now cycling isn't fun in the dark...
ReplyDeleteGreat job Kari. Kudos for finishing the challenge.
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed all the photos too. Thank you.
Thanks Everyone, All your support is motivating!
ReplyDeleteSonja,
I don't know if this is a USA thing or international, but the traditional month is April to ride every day. A much more civilized month for the challenge :)
Actually it looks like April is for motorcycling too. Dang! all things two-wheeled are gonna be busy in April!